I have created a number of fonts:
- Didact Gothic is a sans designed to present each letter in the form most often used in elementary classrooms. In 2016 it was significantly reworked by Alexei Vanyashin.
- Jura is a Eurostile-like sans. In 2016 it was significantly reworked by Alexei Vanyashin.
- Judson is a serif font designed for African literacy.
- Megrim is a futuristic decorative font.
- Grana Padano is a sans in roughly the same school of thought as Apple Computer’s historic Chicago font.
- Pacaya is a whimsical medium-weight sans.
- Pfennig is a humanist sans, and was one of the very first fonts I designed.
- Stanislav is a small-caps flare-serif font with a relatively low x-height.
- Triod Postnaja was an attempt to mimic the typefaces used to publish Old Church Slavonic service books prior to the 20th century.